- Use this lock anywhere you need a small padlock for all your locking needs!
- Universally compatible with any male chastity devices that use a padlock
- Lightweight and quieter than metal locks, so less likely to click against your cage
- Metal detector safe, so they’re perfectly travel and festival-friendly
- Pair with your other favorite BDSM accessories to lock your submissive up and set the ultimate scene!
These single use, numbered plastic chastity locks are ideal for keeping tabs on a naughty plaything. Each lock is designed to be tamper evident; any attempt to remove the lock will destroy it beyond repair.
Functionality like a zip tie, these locks are easy to put on but require scissors to be removed. Each lock has a unique number, allowing the "keyholder" to easily identify the correct lock. The plastic material is ideal for polycarbonate or plastic cages, which will not set off metal detectors, and are lightweight and water-safe.
Numbered locks are also great for adding an extra element of control as well as temptation, since unlike metal locks, which are unable to be opened without the key, the plastic locks can be removed if the need arises. Your plaything will have to restrain themselves from removing the lock, since all you have to do is compare the serial number with the one they started with to see if you have some disciplining to do...
Product Weight: 0.09 lbs.
Features: Plastic locks, universally compatible, BDSM, male chastity device compatible, 10 keys included, numbered, one time use, metal detector safe