- Bring the excitement to any event with a sometimes raunchy, sometimes hilarious card game
- Includes 200 cards with 400 questions, all designed to get to know your friend group on a much more personal level
- Small and compact to add spontaneity to any situation – just slip it into your suitcase or overnight bag for weekend getaways
- Perfect for all genders and all levels
- A great addition to any bachelor or bachelorette parties!
Do you have a go-to game for getting to know those closest to you…on a much deeper level? Introducing the party game that breaks all your boundaries. What you learn about your friends might surprise you, with this very personal game of questions.
A sometimes raunchy, sometimes tame, but always hilarious party activity perfect for friend groups or groups of people you're okay with knowing way too much about. Players take turns asking the group questions like 'what is the worst stain you have ever left?' and the first two volunteers share their answers. The group votes for their favorite answer and that player wins the card as a point. The first player to collect five cards wins. Brace yourself, the questions get hugely personal.
Perfect for kicking off a bachelor or bachelorette party, the stories people tell playing this new game help as an icebreaker as your guests will get to know each other better – without the awkwardness, since no one is required to answer a question unless they volunteer!
This set includes 200 cards with 400 questions and a rule card.
Features: Card game, compact, great for bachelorette parties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.