- Set of three small plugs offer a gentle stretch, or help you get where you want to go in terms of anal play
- Beautiful faux gem adds bling for a gorgeous view of your derriere, perfect for giving your lover the sexiest peep show
- Designed with a tapered tip for easy insertion, plus a sturdy base to prevent over-insertion and for easy retrieval
- Perfect for beginners or gentle players
- Made of body-safe satin smooth silicone, it is phthalate-free, latex-free and does not contain any synthetic fragrance
The anal-play curious are drawn to this delightful kit because the three spade-shaped sizes are all perfect for loosening, stretching, and relaxing. Their flexibility and softly tapered tips would make insertion an easy feat, while the comfortable, bendable construction allows them to hug delicate curves and contours. Wearing one of these little gems during sex play adds an entirely new dimension of pleasure to sexual activities!
Ideal for those new to anal play or who prefer gentler anal play, these gems focus on gentle and stimulating pleasure over stretching, but don’t think that means they won’t leave you satisfied: no ma’am, these lovely accessories are sure to leave you full and satiated. Throw one on for some peepshow fun or wear it underneath your clothes to keep yourself turned on, all day long.
The plugs are made from silky-smooth silicone, which feels wonderful in the butt as well as being completely body-safe. The silicone is lovely and soft with no ridges, seams or imperfections to cause discomfort. The slim neck makes them ideal for longer wear, while the lightweight body allows you the sensation of wearing a plug without it being too intense – it’s a terrific way to build up to bigger anal plugs and more intense play. For the best experience, use with your favorite, high quality water-based lubricant.
Insertable Length: 2.5, 2.9, 3.2 inches
Diameter: 1.1, 1.4, 1.7 inch
Product Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Features: Butt plug, training kit, body safe materials, phthalate-free, latex-free, fragrance-free, tapered, faux gemstone