- Easy to insert, smooth and lightly textured, these are pure, weighted silicone with soft-touch, flexible ring pull retrieval cradle
- Tone and tighten your pelvic floor, while enhancing stimulation, arousal and increasing your sexual prowess
- Can be worn during the day, or for extended periods
- Their very presence is arousing for most women
- Experience heightened sexual climax when used in conjunction with masturbation, oral or anal stimulation
- Premium grade, purest silicone is nonporous and is easiest to clean and maintain
These premium silicone ben wa balls are an ideal introduction or complimentary set for existing users. The plush, soft but firm, daisy embossed, pink or purple balls are fused to a sturdy and fully flexible ring pull retrieval cradle, letting you insert, enjoy and retrieve with minimal effort and maximum pleasure. Made popular by recent mainstream erotic fiction, ben was balls have been used for centuries, with the modern contemporary versions becoming rapidly popular due to their effectiveness as well as pleasure-giving capacity.
Recommended for post-partum recovery, or to regain continence strength, a set of silicone ben wa balls also lets you get in touch with your inner sexual self, with many users reporting a sense of empowerment and confidence, including improved wellbeing and attitude with continued use. Your own and your partner’s pleasure can be enhanced, with a stronger pelvic floor giving you better ‘grip’ over your partner, but also more control and awareness of your internal erogenous zones and mastery over your own climax potential, duration, and intensity.
Silicone ben wa balls are ideal for their practical as well as hygienic value. Having two balls joined lets you begin with one inserted until you graduate to both inside; with premium silicone-like, these, cleaning and maintaining them to the highest standard is as simple as boiling, or even standing them in a 1:10 bleach solution before rinsing thoroughly to store, preferably away from other silicone toys and lubricants.